Thursday, August 20, 2009

What I bought this past weekend....

Soooo, my younger sister is in town for a couple of weeks and of course we went shopping together. I picked up a few things from Forever 21, H & M, Urban Behaviour and some perfume as well :)

First, this dress is from Forever 21. It's a faux leather fitted dress - I thought it would be great for clubbing!





I also got a bracelet from Forever 21. It's a silver metal bracelet and it seems that chains are the in thing at the moment. I figured it would look great with a pair of jeans and a tank top or t-shirt:

















And here's a close up of the links in the bracelet. I really love this bracelet actually:



Then from H & M I saw a lovely bracelet that had five bracelets in one....three of which are faux pearls and two are just plain cubic zirconias stringed in a single row:

And here's a close up although by now I'm sure you know my camera sucks with close ups especially!



I haven't been to Urban Behaviour for awhile (like a month) even though it's just down a couple of blocks from me. Right near the entrance of the store was a really nice raspberry coloured dress with black lace on top and I had to get it. It has side pockets too!










And here's a close up of the lace detailing which I think is very pretty:















After clothes shopping my sister wanted to check out some perfume. She ended up getting the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue as well as the Salvatore Ferragamo Charms perfume; both of which are really nice. I can describe scent very well at all for the life of me but they're both smell great! And I'm not sure about you guys - I always end up spraying ten or more perfumes whenever I go perfume shopping which just ends up confusing me. So I ended up with two perfumes.
The first is Escada's Moon Sparkle. I LUV Escada perfumes. I know they all smell so similar. Right now I have Escada's Island Kiss which I also love. It seems that only Escada perfumes make me feel like I'm on a beach. Seriously, I don't know what it is but whenever I spritz an Escada perfume on I feel like I'm on a beach with pineapple and banana trees around me..haha. Do you guys have a perfume that makes you feel like you're on a beach???



















Here's what the bottle looks like:





















I kind of hate how the base of the bottle is so small of a footprint so I'm scared it'll fall over more easily :( Lets hope that doesn't happen.
And the second perfume I bought is the Armani Code. I bought this perfume like two years ago (maybe three years?) when it first launched here. I remember whenever I wore this, so many people asked me what I was wearing. It does have a slight black licorice smell to it and I hate black licorice - perhaps that's why I got sick of it by the time I finished off my first bottle so I didn't repurchase. But of course, I fell in love with the scent again this past Sunday and got myself a bottle indeed:




















And here's the bottle which has a very sexy slight curve to it.

















What are some of your favourite perfumes at the moment???

No comments:

Post a Comment