Friday, January 22, 2010

Do anything that you want to do,

"Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh,
Honey, lay off of my shoes
Don't you step on my blue suede shoes.
You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes." - Elvis

I didn't realize it til this past weekend - I don't own a pair of blue shoes. Do you?

My friend Dale was in town and the nice gentleman he is, he took me shopping :)

One was a pair of blue suede shoes from Sterling.

Dale picked up this dress for me from Forever21 as well and thought it would go well with a pair of blue shoes.





A closer up of my makeup. It was at the end of a long day.....so there is some redness as my foundation/concealer was rubbing off :\
I'm only using MAC Tempting eyeshadow, paired with MAC #1 falsies, MAC Blitz & Glitz fluidline and L'oreal Voluminous Mascara. My lipstick is long worn off so my lips are bare. A hint of MAC HK Fun & Games blush may still be visible....


And since Sterling had a sale (buy one get the second pair for 40% off), Dale also picked up these nude flats for me.
I've been looking around for a pair of nude flats for the longest time *sigh* Almost all that I came across had a kitten heel which I find difficult to walk in. Do you wobble too a bit in kitten heels like I do? LOL Or is it just me? ..... Well, when I saw these flats I had to get them!


And I thank Dale again for a few pieces of jewelry he picked up for me at Pink Peony :)

And for the lovely roses he sent to me.


Well, it's Friday now! Do you have any plans for tonight or the weekend?! Let me know! :)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment