Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have not been up to much lately....

Hi! I hope the New Year is off to a wonderful start for you :)
What have you been up to?
I have not been up to much lately. On the Sunday after New Year's I fell sick and the symptoms were similar to a milder version of stomach flu. It kept me sick until this past Saturday - a full week! I had to stay home all week since I could not wander far from a washro0m LOL :(
I can't wait until the weekend to party so tomorrow night I have plans to hit up a decent nightclub - Cobra. I'm not a fan of the steps to the dancefloor (do you not agree with me that a club should have no stairs unless to a washroom?! I saw chicks fall down walking to the dancefloor because you couldn't see the steps and the freakin techno lights do not help the situation).
I was lucky to befriend the owner of Cobra (he also owns my favourite nightclub called Branthouse) before Christmas and here's a picture of my best friend Jasmin and I partying it up with Johnny, the owner. Here we're at Cheval nightclub which he also owns and I really like Cheval especially on a Sunday night.


Left to right: Jasmin, Johnny and myself.

On New Year's Eve my girlfriend Jasmin was out of town on a flight to Thailand :( So I was alone. Johnny invited me out which was nice of him and I joined him and a whole bunch of people that night at Cobra nightclub. After passing New Year's eve there, I ran over to Branthouse for the remainder of the night and met a couple of really nice girls and guys :)
All the pictures at New Year's eve was taken on someone else's camera and I do not have their contact information :( I hope pictures of me all buzzed don't end up on that person's Facebook account or what not LOL. But this was a couple of pictures I took of myself before leaving my place.
My typical smokey eye:

Sorry, I have no idea what I was starring at LOL. My boyfriend took this picture of me. He was sitting down when he took this picture - that's why I look sort of masculine here for some strange reason LOL.

The shoes I wore on New Year's Eve are sooooo comfortable! I love Guess shoes for that reason. I have the same shoe in black which my friend bought for me :) So what did I do? I went and bought myself the nude version! Here's a closer picture of the patent nude leather platform shoes I wore and you can still buy it here:
I also got a second pair of shoes at Guess which are just as comfortable as the ones above. Similarly, it also has a nice built in rubber sole so the grip is good - buying those anti-slip sole stickers just are not the same as having a built in rubber sole. I love lace overlay so I had to grab them and you can still buy it here:
Let me know what you have been up to!
Have a lovely day =)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment