Thursday, February 25, 2010

A few casual things from Forever21

I got a card, letter and a $300 gift certifcate to Forever21 from my friend Dale in the mail last week








The letter was really heart felt and I cried reading it.

It is very sad for me when there is such a difference between the feelings I have for someone and the feelings that they have for me....that's the nice way of me saying I had to put up with some complicated sh*t from him the past few days.


Despite that, Dale is a really caring person. He had a good annual work bonus and he thought for sharing some of it with me which is sweet.

This time I did not spend the whole gift certificate amount. I couldn't find many nice things at Forever21 this time.


I got two of the the same cardigans - the Slub Sweater LS Cardigan. $23.80 CDN each.


I love cardigans. Especially long ones. I can layer it over a tank top, t-shirt, button down shirt...etc.


I got one in coral...






Same one in black...






And I do love tank tops. I picked up two pink tanks. I can't find the link on the F21 website but here it is. The cotton one on the left was $4.50 CDN (I seriously stock up on this style of tank in every colour) and the lace pattern tank was $15.80 CDN.






And I really like this ring (it's only $5.80 CDN !!!). No rhinestones have fallen off yet and I wore it three full days already. I don't expect much more from a $6 ring LOL.

Here it is on the website







It might appear that I buy mostly MAC and F21 stuff but the last thing I bought was a kettle this evening. I broke my glass kettle yesterday and had to get a new one:

It's not bad. I was hoping to only spend about $70 on a kettle but this one was just over $107 CDN after tax at Canadian Tire.

What was the last thing you purchased from a store?

How is your week coming along? ;)


=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment