Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Floral prints + nude platform peep-toes

I love floral prints. It's so girly and feminine :)


There were a couple of floral print items I picked up probably a week ago from Forever21.

A floral print dress which you can get here online



And a skirt




And my girlfriend Jasmin was sweet to think of me on her trip to Thailand back in January. Here's the floral print bag I got from her a month and a half ago:


I saw these platform peep-toe heels online at Aldos two weeks ago. Ahhh! You know me - nude, patent leather shoes = love. So I went out the next day and bought them!
You can get them online here. This style fits a bit big.

The black cardigan is the one I got at Forever21 in my previous post.
These shoes are sooo comfortable. They are very easy to walk in and I wore them out clubbing already. I think I will get the same shoe in black soon.
Here are few random pictures from my weekend.

My girlfriend Jasmin and I on Thursday night. We went to Branthouse nightclub. This picture makes me laugh because we look like terrible here LOL


Jasmin cooked up a storm on Friday night at our friend Gordon's place. This was dinner:



We ate food, had some beer and played Headbanz. I seriously kicked ass at this game! Here's a picture of Gordon below wearing his headbanz ;)

When was the last time you played a board game?



Then on Saturday we all went shopping. One of the things Jasmin bought was this vest from Guess which is here.

We went out to Branthouse nightclub (can you tell we like the place?) on Saturday night and she wore the top/vest here. Our friend Johnny is on the right:



Then on Sunday, Jasmin and I went out to Cheval nightclub.
These are three random strangers that Jasmin and I met that night. From left to right: Jasmin, Jake, Talia and then Talia's boyfriend Chris who was celebrating his birthday. I drank too much that night and was sick up til Monday evening so it's a wonder I remember their names!


How was your weekend? :)

And since it is mid week, how is your week coming along?
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment