Friday, March 19, 2010

MAC Rich Life Pigment, MAC Pink Opal Pigment & Ardell 107s

I went out to Brant House night club last night and this was my FOTD / OOTD



I want to lie and say the next picture was photo shopped because the lighting looks cool! LOL. But really, I got Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 about a month ago and only know how to crop pictures so far.


This picture came out orang-y somehow when I turned the flash on


Dress from Forever21
Shoes from Aldos




I used three eye shadows. From left to right (swatches are on my hand): MAC Rich Life pigment, MAC Mulled Cider eye shadow and MAC Pink Opal pigment.





MAC Rich Life pigment is slightly difficult for me to blend. But it's a very flattering colour and great for a brown smokey eye look.

The lashes that I now depend on when I'm doing a dark smokey eye are the Ardell 107s.





The Ardell 107s give me the right amount of dramatic volume and length so that the lashes don't get hidden by the dark eye shadow. I'm wearing a pair of them in all the pictures in this post.

A couple of pictures from last night. This my gorgeous bestie Jasmin on the left.



Since Jasmin was not smiling, this is take 2:



You may or may not recall Marc whom we have befriended from Brant House. I just had to include this funny picture of him washing down his tequila shot






Sucker!!! Haha. Tell me you didn't laugh too :)

And to do him some justice, he looked like this most of the night ;)




I am still on my antibiotics for my respiratory infection so I did not drink any alcohol last night.

My 2nd night sober in a club.

Jasmin and even random gentlemen in the club have told me I looked so happy last night as well last week when I went clubbing sober. I do not think I have ever had a gentleman tell me I look happy when I'm buzzed or really drunk. Since last weekend when I started my antibiotics, I have begun to seriously contemplate the role of alcohol in my social life.

Is there anything in your life right now that you're seriously reflecting upon to better yourself?

On a lighter note, how is your week coming along? Do you have plans for this weekend? :)



Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment