Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tag: 10 Honest Things About Me

I was tagged by the lovely April at Mademoisellerovi. Thank you sooo much for thinking of me April :)




For this tag, you post 10 honest things about yourself



(1) I was with my boyfriend for more than half a year before he saw me without makeup on. I developed a really nasty eye infection overnight. I had to take my makeup off and get to the doctors. I was sobbing and covering my face with my hands because I was scared that he would be scared of me without makeup on LOL. He likes me better without makeup (thank god! Imagine the effort if he didn't LOL) so now I'm constantly not wearing makeup around him.



(2) I get scared when my blood has to be taken for yearly physicals and check ups. I am known to burst out crying in the middle of it. So now I warn all nurses beforehand :\




(3) I have my drivers licence. But I do not like to drive and I cannot drive well.



(4) I have two sisters. Out of the three of us, my parents stressed out about me the most because of the boys in my life (they thought I had too many boys in my life, I snuck out at night..etc...). Well, you know what they say about blacksheep and being the middle child! But really, I was a good kid/teenager - I always brought home good grades :)


(5) Men in positions of authority and men in uniform turn me on. Secretly I have the hots for my 65 + year old doctor. Shhhh! LOL


(6) My geography is horrendous. Example: In January I watched Dumb and Dumber, and they all go to Aspen. As the two idiots were doing a roadtrip in the USA to Aspen, I thought "Damn these guys are idiots. Aspen is in Switzerland! They'll never find Aspen driving in the USA." As the movie went on, I voiced my opinion aloud and the guy I watched it with was like, "Karen! Aspen is in Colorado USA." I don't think I ever redeemed my intelligence level back with him.


(7) I wish I was more independent. I secretly envy people who truly enjoy travelling alone, dining alone, watching shows alone..etc..


(8) I have a fear of clowns (among a long list of fears).


(9) My eyesight is terrible. I'm around a -3.25 with a high astigmatism in both eyes. I really detest being dependent on corrective lenses. I see it as a safety issue as well as a hassle. I may consider laser eye surgery later on but I'm scared shitless about it!


(10) I am slightly superstitious.


I tag the following four lovely bloggers:


Christine at For the Fierce

Katy at twentyfourcarat.net

Kerry at Juicygirl's


MKL at My Kafkaesque Life


=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment