Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Movie + Foodie

Friday night was DVD + pizza night!

I saw Law Abiding Citizen.



(source: google image)


It was interesting yet totally unrealistic, but it got the point through to me. There were definitely scenes that were too violent for my liking and I would have difficultly watching this movie on my own.

Have you seen this movie yet? What was the last movie you saw?

My condo is right beside a pizza joint called Panago Pizza. The toppings are really good! So far it is my favourite pizza place!

Evgueni and I tried the new Italian Deli pizza here. OMG, it's better than the New York Deli pizza (I'm such a meat lover)





Mmmm and wings! My favourite wings at Panago are the Honey Mustard ones here





I was flipping through a magazine a couple of weeks ago and came across this ad:



How neat is that? It's a straw made of oreos. Yum.
I use to eat a few Oreo cookies every night along with a glass of milk as a kid. And I love anything Oreo flavoured!

Have you heard of Oreo Fun Stix or tried them yet?

How was your weekend?

=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment