Thursday, April 8, 2010

FOTD with new Ardell 136 lashes + Aldo handbag

One of the things I bought in the USA this past weekend were new Ardell #136 lashes.




I only bought one pair because I didn't know how they would look on me. Also, I thought maybe Toronto might start carrying this style shortly.
Wrong.
I confirmed with MadameMadeline, a company that sells Ardell lashes online, that the Ardell #136 are exclusive to Target stores.
Yeah, what the... :)...?!!! Did you know there are Ardell lashes exclusive to Target? I did not know that.
Aaaand, these Ardell #136 lashes come close as a comparable dupe for my MAC #4 lashes. I love the MAC #4 lashes but they are three times the price.
***update April 12th: Grace from Madame Madeline customer service has confirmed they will be able to carry the Ardell #136 lashes online for sale through their company website :) Yay! I contacted Grace about these new lashes and she herself contacted the Ardell lash company. Isn't it neat that I brought the Ardell #136 lashes to their attention?!

Here is an FOTD with me wearing the Ardell #136 lashes. I did promise to post more FOTDs for a lovely fellow blogger Geeky MAC Boy



I'm only using one eye shadow and it's MAC's LE Young Punk Mineralized eye shadow from their Style Black Collection

I purchased a handbag this weekend from Aldo and you can purchase it here. I fell in love with the light dusty rose colour.
The tassle is removable.



Let me know if you'd like to see certain types of posts on my blog (ie: FOTDs, purchases, outfits, sight-seeing pictures/random city pictures, an advice column - heck idunno LOL....etc...).
How is your day coming along? :)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment