Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gifts from Dale

I know I'm very lucky that my friend Dale buys me such nice things. I got another parcel from him on Monday.



It's so sweet of him to thank me for being his friend.







Funny notepad. I like "I don't repeat gossip so listen carefully"



Jessica Simpson slingbacks in the style name Hardy. This is the salmon colour.


Exact same shoe in turqouise. Some reviewers on Amazon said the shoe fits a half size too small but they fit me perfectly. I'm usually a 6.5 at Guess and these 6.5 fit well once I put a comfort cushion in. Like my other Jessica Simpson shoes, they are very comfortable but the sole is as slippery as it can get. Definitely buy the anti-slip stickers.


Awww and my two favourite perfumes...Armani Code and Stella. Shoppers Drug Mart threw in some cheapie sample of a Marcelle daytime face cream.



OMG I've been wanting this Guess Carrielee pump for a while now. And I think it's only sold online because I have not seen it in the stores anywhere.




Oh and I want to cry about this one pair here - the Guess Chief platforms


Dale bought this shoe from the online Guess store and guess what??? Guess sent me TWO left pairs of this shoe!!! Ugh!!!
And you know what? They will not accept an exchange or return at a local Guess store. You must ship it back to them via Purolator. I'm fine with that policy IF it's me who doesn't like the item and wants to return the item for personal reasons. But they screwed up my order big time! If they screw up the order they should make it easy for the customer to return the item and give them the option of returning it at a local store. Seriously, how hard is that?!
AND, I had to pay for the shipping back to Guess. At first they said the shipping would be free with the Purolator code they gave me but it was not free when I went to Purolator. Anyways, I hope Guess refunds either Dale or myself for the return shipping :\ So sad...these shoes are sooooo pretty. I have the exact same shoe in a lace version and it's very comfortable and sexy.
So that's my heads up with Guess online shopping. I think neither Dale or myself want to purchase anything from the online Guess store again.
Gosh, sorry I sounded hysterical up there! LOL.
How is your week coming along so far? Mine has been a bit hectic with work and finalizing a few things. But I've managed to relax a bit too :)
***update: Guess sent a cheque to Dale to cover the amount of the return shipping. So it did not cost us anything to ship the shoes back - however it is an inconvenience to pack the parcel and to drop it off at a Purolator location. It would have been much better if Guess accepted immediate returns/exchanges at their store locations as an option for customers.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment