Friday, April 2, 2010

MAC Birds & Berries shadow, MAC Dirty Plum blush & a couple of dresses

MAC's Birds & Berries eye shadow from their Give Me Liberty of London Collection was one of the items I purchased.

Here is my FOTD using it:



On my lips I'm using Gosh Darling lipstick paired with MAC's Dazzleglass creme in Perfectly Unordinary.
Later that night (same EOTD) with my friend Elias who I befriended at Brant House nightclub. I'm just being goofy ;)



On my eyes the only shadow I'm using is the MAC Birds & Berries shadow. I'm wearing Ardell 126 falsies, which is one of my favourite daytime low key lashes. In the picture with me and Elias, I replaced the Ardell 126 lashes with the more dramatic Ardell 107 lashes.


Here is what MAC Birds & Berries looks like





The top colour on my hand is the swatch of it. The purplecolour below that is MAC's Dame's Desires which I did an FOTD of in the previous post.





And on my cheeks I'm using the MAC Dirty Plum blush which is also from the Give Me Liberty of London Collection.






And here is the swatch of the blush. It's really pigmented so I have to use a light hand with it. I think it would look gorgeous on darker skin tones.







And, I bought two dresses from Winners a couple of days ago. Here is the first one



Here is what the back looks like:







It's for more formal occasions. It's always good to have a couple of those dresses on hand.
The shoes I have on are my much beloved Betsey Johnson sandals. They've been through a lot. I got them a few years ago.



See the scuff marks? Well, I HAD to make sure I got my money's worth here LOL.






Here is the second dress I got from Winners. It's more of a clubbing dress.









Have a very Happy Easter if you are celebrating it :)
And I hope you have a lovely start to your weekend.


I'm currently in Pennslyvania so if you have any questions I'll get back to you on Monday :)
I will be announcing the CSN giveaway winner then as well!

Karen


PS: If you're reading my blog, come say hi. I'd love to hear from you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment