Sunday, May 30, 2010

FOTD for the week

Because my luggage always ends up being borderline overweight, I usually only travel with enough makeup for one FOTD.

Last weekend on my travels to Canmore and Calgary, this was my FOTD everyday.





I'm pointing to a Mountain sheep.....



And it's a really simple EOTD....Left to Right
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot (one of my favourite paint pots!)
+ any highlight colour and Ardell 107 lashes (a picture of the lashes are in this blog post here)


One of the things Dale bought for me this past weekend was a $200 gift certificate to Forever21. One of the things I bought with the gift certificate was this t-shirt I'm wearing above. It's the Queen Card Front Tee

Do you pack light when you travel? Or is your luggage hitting the 45-48 lb mark like mine? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment