Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm out West - Canmore, Silver Tip, Lake Minnewanka :)

On Friday, Dale flew me out West to spend the Victoria Day long weekend with him. I took a 3.5 hour flight out West in Calgary, Alberta. And we're both in a city called Canmore which is about a 1 hour drive from Calgary.


I wanted to share a few pictures with you that I took yesterday and today. The mountains out in Canmore are just gorgeous and so picturesque!


Drive to Canmore & Canmore





















Here's a sign I haven't seen on the highway before....













































The weather changed quite a lot within an hour. And it was snowing on and off in the mountains!

Here is some of the view looking out of one of Dale's bedroom windows. Wouldn't that be so beautiful to wake up looking out of your bedroom window at this?

This is probably the most gorgeous golf course I've seen. The only thing that worried me about this golf course is that bears are spotted on/around the course at times. Do you golf? Have you seen a bear in the wild?




Lake Minnewanka in Banff National Park


























































I'm having difficulties with the formatting in this post :(

How is your weekend coming along? What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment