Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mountain Sheep Spotted!

It was really exciting for me to see Mountain Sheep for the first time this past Saturday during my trip.



This is a really pretty picture with the moutains at Lake Minnewanka as a back drop

























































Then Dale and I drove about a minute or two up this road and look what we saw


























They were so close!





























Look at his crazy hair. Dale and I figured he must be shedding his winter coat ;)













































I was a bit scared here to get out of the car LOL. Didn't want to get charged at but they're actually really tame and if you keep your distance and don't move fast/scare them.





















Here's a video of the first three mountain sheep I saw at Lake Minnewanka.






I have so much to post about my trip and the gifts Dale bought for me. I'll try to pace myself here and maybe next do a post on the makeup I wore this past weekend (it was the same look everyday).

Have you seen any medium to large sized animals in the wild before? If so, which ones? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment