Monday, May 3, 2010

Saturday night OOTD + FOTD

I know I was there Thursday night, but I went back to Brant House night club on Saturday









Key products on my eyes


Bare Minerals Glimmer in Sex Kitten (oh darn, it's actually discontinued I think!)
MAC Texture eye shadow


Lip product
MAC Prive Lipstick (LE from the Baroque Boudoir collection)
**I LOVE this lipstick colour and only have one back up :( I also have MAC Snob, MAC Angel and MAC Creme Cup lipsticks which are popular MAC pink lipsticks and neither of them come very close. Of the three, MAC Creme Cup is closest to MAC Prive





Dress: Sirens
Shoes: Guess
Handbag: Michael Kors

**funny note: I always want to spell "Michael" with the "a" and "e" reversed as in "Micheal". Do you ever consistently spell common words the wrong way?







Trench Coat before walking out: Jacob

And my girlfriend Jasmin at her condo before we went to Elias' house followed by Brant House.




Here's Elias. His friend Rocko is cut out just to the right




Oh wow! My eyes are open here LOL. Don't I look happy? ;)





Just as I was leaving the club I bumped into this guy I met like two months ago. OMG and he's gorgeous too!! And you know what!!!? I was wearing the exact same dress as when I met him last time. I haven't seen him since so maybe he thinks I have no clothes LOL

Okay, since I already asked if you've been clubbing lately....tell me when and where you met the last random stranger that you thought was gorgeous :) By stranger I mean you actually talked to them, staring doesn't count LOL. Ooooo, do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment