Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This post includes a couple of more shoes...

My friend Dale was in the States this past weekend but came back to Toronto yesterday Tuesday.

He's a HUGE fan of Michigan football and basketball. He's trying to convert me LOL. So he bought this t-shirt for me at the airport


Whenever friends/family buy me something that I can wear, I wear it right away in front of them if I can - I think it really shows you're grateful for it and that you like the gift. Do you do the same?
I usually do not pair athletic t-shirts with high heels....but he hadn't seen me where the pair of Guess "Chief" platform peep toe shoes he bought for me last week and I wanted to wear the Michigan t-shirt to make him happy :) So here I am at the Sheraton Centre hotel wearing both



Dale took me shopping and the first pair of shoes he bought for me yesterday were these Betsey Johnson black leather peep toe heels.



The combination of bow + peep toe + platform remind me of the Guess "Chief" shoes I love....although I admit, even though the Betsey heels are more expensive than the Guess ones, the Guess ones are more comfortable.



Following what I said above, I changed shoes mid-day and wore the Betsey shoes for Dale....

Dale bought me these lovely coral peep toe platforms in the style name "Whitsey" from Aldo.




They are very comfortable and easy to walk in :)

Dale also bought me a handbag from Aldo in the style name "Buratti" that I wanted






Dale and I had a drink at the top of the Sheraton Centre Hotel mid-day. This was a quick picture I snapped (it was cloudy and we had a bit of light rain on and off)

For fun I thought I would point out two things in the picture. You can see my condo building I live in!!
It was chilly last night! I had my WINTER coat on + wool scarf too. Crazy! How's the weather been where you are?
My ideal weather is lots of sunshine at about 23-25 C (75 F)

No comments:

Post a Comment