Friday, May 7, 2010

Wednesday with Dale

My friend Dale and I started off the day shopping on Wednesday.

This was my FOTD + OOTD for shopping on Wednesday




Eye shadows: MAC Twinks, MAC Passionate + MAC Pearlmatte (LE from the Lillyland collection). Swatches of Twinks and Passionate can be seen in my previous post here.
Lashes: MAC #4
Lipstick: MAC Prive lipstick (LE from the Baroque Boudoir collection)


Top: T-shirt from Guess, Tank Top from Oakley
Jeans: Sirens
Sandals: Aldo
Dale took me to Guess. I managed to exchange the dress he bought for me into the right size that fits :) I did a post about that dress here and you can see a bit of the dress in the picture below (left of the shoe box).
Dale bought me these white Guess"Krystal" sandals. They look really good with a pair of jeans. I wore them yesterday when I was out with my Mom and she even said everyone was looking at my shoes LOL
I love the buckle around the heel. I don't have a pair like this


The second pair of shoes he bought for me are the Guess "Chief" peep toe platforms. I LOVE this style of platform from Guess. Very comfortable, easy to walk in + it has a rubber sole.



After shopping at Guess, we checked out the old house he grew up in



Do you still live in the same house you grew up in? If not, have you seen it since you moved out?

A beautiful tree I saw....


After touring the neighbourhood Dale grew up in, we changed our outfits into something a bit dressier for the evening. We stopped off at his hotel to change and he was staying at the Westin Harbour Castle.
And OMG I was in LOVE with the mirror in the washroom. Everyone should have a mirror like this


I'm requesting a mirror like this for my birthday!!! LOL. Ugh, Dale and I looked much better in this mirror - it's very flattering! A great ego booster ;)



Dress: Winners (oh yes)
Sandals: Jessica Simpson style name "Hardy"


A picture of me at Hy's steakhouse. This is a very nice restaurant if you're in Toronto - I'm picky with steak and this is one of the few steakhouses in the city that I like.



After dinner I took Dale to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra to see a Mozart Violin Concerto. The guest soloist on the violin was Stefan Jackiw (picture below of him from TSO website).





I took my Mom to the same symphony performance the next day - an early Mother's Day gift :)
Have you been to a symphony before? Do you play an instrument? I love symphonies and try to go a few times a year. I don't play an instrument though....unless playing the recorder in grade 3 counts LOL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment