Sunday, June 13, 2010

A bit of Hello Kitty & a F21 dress

When I was in Grove City, Pennsylvania early April I went into a store called Fuzziwig's Candy Factory.

A small selection of Hello Kitty items were at the store window and I got a few things :)






I got a clear water bottle. I like how the cap is attached to the bottle so I don't have to worry about dropping the cap when I uncap the bottle.






And I got three key caps.





You attach them onto the top of your keys like this:







And for the May 24 Victoria Day long weekend, I was in Calgary and Dale bought me a couple of things from the Sanrio store in Cross Iron Mills Mall.


One was that cute notepad on the right








I saw this pretty necklace that I really liked so he bought it for me :)







I'm wearing one of the dresses Dale bought for me from Forever21





What a deal for like $18 CDN! Casual OOTD for running some errands







Handbag from Aldo


You either love cute things like Hello Kitty (like I do!!!) or you think it's terribly childish as you shake your head (ah hem like how my younger sister does to me).


What do you think of Hello Kitty? How would you describe your sense of style?

And how was your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment