Friday, June 11, 2010

My Most Comfortable Heels

To date, hands down it's this pair from Aldo




I had quickly mentioned in an earlier post that these were the most comfortable pair of heels that I own so far but I thought I would do an individual post on it.

The style of shoe is called the Whitsey and it is still sold at Aldo.

And darn Aldo for only having two colours in this style of shoe. I would buy each colour of shoe in this style. It's that good.

Whenever I wear these, people always stare. It's like my shoes enter the room before I do. The shoes are super sexy with skinny jeans and I've worn them clubbing too.

I'm very fortunate that my friend Dale bought me both these pairs of heels. But I would buy them myself if need be LOL. Hey, I bought all my shoes the past few years before I met him.

I even bought myself flat sandals yesterday. These are some cute bling-y Matisse sandals that I found at Winners :)



In general I do not find Aldo shoes to be the most comfortable. The Whitsey is an exception. For me, the most comfortable heels are by Jessica Simpson followed closely by Guess.
Do you own a really comfortable pair of high heels? If so, which ones?
Or perhaps which ones were the most painful for you that you don't recommend? :\

No comments:

Post a Comment