Friday, July 9, 2010

Forever 21 Purchases

Dale gave me a $200 gift certificate to Forever21 when I was in Kansas City with him.

Since the funds were in USD and I live in Canada, I used up the whole gift certificate at once.

The first few dresses are pretty much the same cut & style. It's a fitted dress the way I like it so I got it in different patterns/colours :)
Do you ever like a style of clothing, shoe or bag so much that you get it in several different colours/patterns?





The back of the dress













Same kind of back of dress


























This dress comes with detachable shoulder straps but I prefer it as a tube top










My first romper as an adult I must say.....















I believe these two are long tops but I'll be wearing them mostly as dresses....maybe with leggings in the Fall/Winter ;)



























Dale didn't like this taupe coloured top. But I got it anyways!















I got nine dresses, five tops and one skirt. The total came up to just over $260 but that's such a good deal. Seriously, I don't think there's any other store I can get that much stuff that I like for that price.


What are your favourite clothing stores?

Any exciting plans this weekend?!

Are you going to watch the World Cup Soccer/Football match on Sunday? ;) I know I know, maybe I don't even need to ask LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment