Friday, July 23, 2010

Karen likes bling

My taste in jewelry & accessories is straight forward. I like things with lots of shiny cubic zirconias. Of course diamonds would be nicer but um, I can't afford them at this rate!

I don't usually wander into China Town but I went there a couple of months ago when my friend Carl from Washington DC was in town.

I don't recall the name of the store, but I found some neat jewelry and accessories that I like to wear on evenings out or when I go clubbing....
















The last three pair of earrings are of similar style - drop / chandelier type earrings. The last pair above are my favourite!


Ooo and I love cuffs like this. I probably have a few of these already but you know, I need back ups of back ups ;) Especially when I go clubbing - some of these stones are bound to fall off in the crazy process.









And because I can't justify over $200 for the Swarovski beautiful headband (I was talking about it since November of last year and reminiscing about it longer than that!), I got this cheapo headband in the meantime....






What kind of jewelry or accessories are you drawn to? Do you like shiny things like me? Do you like certain stones, jewels, beads, patterns..etc..?
What are your plans for this fabulous weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment