Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wake me up

In the past couple of months I've reverted back to my morning coffee routine.

The only coffee I drink is my Nescafe rich hazelnut instant coffee.


The instructions say to put one teaspoon / one cup of water. But I double up with two teaspoons and a ton of coffee-mate.

My older sister teased me about my love for instant coffee... saying it was very British or something to that effect. Nothing against Brits but I bought a pack of Godiva Hazelnut ground coffee beans - a step up the coffee ladder I'd say. After trying it, I still stick to my nescafe instant coffee. I just keep the Godiva coffee beans for guests - since brewed coffee looks more presentable than instant coffee, don't you think?


My younger sister was the one who introduced me to the Nescafe instant coffee mixes. She likes the French Vanilla one which I bought on her recommendation, but as you can see a month later I barely drank any of it. I still prefer hazelnut

Are you a coffee and/or tea drinker?

No comments:

Post a Comment