Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CSN promo & Review: L'oreal Professionel Absolut Repair Leave in Conditioner

CSN Online Shopping

CSN is an online shopping website that offers various products including things for your kitchen like cookware by "Le Creuset". I'll be browsing through their home office supplies for a calculator since I'll be requiring one for a real estate test in the next bit. Only shopping is so convenient, don't you think?


Review: L'oreal Professionel Absolut Repair Leave in Conditioner

This is either my 2nd or 3rd bottle.








I first purchased this at a hair salon. But now, certain Shoppers Drug Marts carries select L'oreal Profesionnel hair care products including this.





You can lock/unlock the pump - very handy when travelling.




My hair is quite long (past my shoulder blades) and I only need 3-4 pumps of product each time

I finger comb it through my towel dried hair. Not only does it detangle my hair but it makes my hair smooth, manageable and healthy without weighing it down or feeling like there is product in my hair.


The consistency is like a lotion rather than an oil like serum.
The smell is pleasant.
I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

I've tried 3 or 4 different L'oreal Professionel products and I've been impressed with them all - especially the conditioners.


In the meantime, CHI Silk Infusion will be replacing my finished L'oreal leave-in conditioner.







What leave in conditioner are you using now? Do you recommend it?

No comments:

Post a Comment