Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have the best friends :)

I feel so blessed with the people in my life. I have wonderful friends :)

And they're super super hilarious sometimes! Here's just a few examples from what happened in the past couple of days.....


Text messages between Evgueni and I. The bubbles in white are written by him....I wrote the reply in green.







He always reminds me that I had introduced beer into his life. And as a result of beer & lots of pigging out, he put on 20-25 lbs in the past 3 years I've known him. It's not my fault ;) But I got a good laugh out of the text message.


On another note, I thought it would be a nice idea to have Evgueni do a guest blog post. And I thought I would film an introduction video of him so that he could tell you about himself. You can see in the short video how silly he is.....he always jokes about his hot body and six pack *rolls eyes and laughs* And I joke that Bobo my guinea pig has a six pack ;)

(note: my voice is a bit loud so maybe turn your speakers down a bit if you watch?)







The next series of pictures is like a segment from a flip book.
This is Branko & Dani from this past weekend.



















By the way, what is with all these "HELP" signs in the underground parking garage?!
They were on every pillar almost!
Do your friends make you laugh a lot too?
What do you love most about your close friends?
Thank you SO much to everyone who voted on my poll so far regarding what you want to see on my blog. I can't tell who voted - it's anonymous, so I wanted to acknowledge it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment