Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Outfit of the evening...

Thank you SO much if you voted on my blog poll to let me know what you want to see more of on this blog.

Since the accessories, outfit category got the most votes so far, here's mine of this evening...



(above): watch from Guess, earrings from Winners, bracelet from Nadri (sold at The Bay), brown/bronze ring from Fossil and the green frog ring from Guess


I decided to change up my eyeshadow colour a bit by using MAC Rich Life Pigment (limited edition). I'm not a huge fan of this - I realize now that it's a bit too much of a cool tone for my liking. Oh well! It's too late to change LOL. Oh and not to mention, this pigment colour is not easy to blend.


You can see my earrings a bit better in the next photo





(above): dress from Forever21, shoes from Guess, handbag from Aldo

I'm going to a shisha bar now ;)
How is your week coming along? What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment