Saturday, August 14, 2010

Previous NOTD + Konad

This was the picture taken at the Womanity event hosted by ChickAdvisor regarding my nails



Since it's always nice when my nails are noticed, I'll just show you up close what it looked like.
It was super simple to do.

Base coat: OPI Nail Envy (it works!) + 3 coats of chunky glitter polish that I picked up at Sally's Beauty Supply for $0.99 in Pennsylvania




After seeing such gorgeous manicures on different blog/youtube sites I made my first Konad order and it arrived two days ago :)



I placed my order with a site called Wowsocool.
They offer free shipping for purchases over $20 to Canada :)
I placed my order on Thursday July 29th. It arrived Thursday August 12th. Two full weeks.
I'm happy with my order and recommend the wowsocool website.
I will place my future Konad orders with them.



I just followed the instructions on the back of the Konad stamp set, which I posted here for you




And it's pretty straightforward.
I have to say, Konad is not nearly as difficult as learning to put on false lashes for me.
A close up of plate M71

A close up of plate M77


Plate M77 from another angle




These were the polishes I used for my first Konad NOTD

(left to right): OPI Nail Envy (base coat), Revlon In the Buff #68 (base colour), Sally's black nail lacquer (konad stamp colour), Poshe top coat

It's a bit embarassing how the imperfections show up so clearly! But this is it :) And I even made a bit of use with my Dollar Store nail gems.




Have you tried Konad? If so, what is your favourite plate?
How is your Saturday coming along? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment