Sunday, August 15, 2010

Relaxed this past weekend

Highlight of my weekend: spending time with Evgueni :)
He came to my place Friday night but on Saturday I went to his place...here he is in his kitchen


He loves renting movies through iTunes (he's an Apple freak).

This is his small cozy sitting area where watch our movies :)



We rented The Departed on Saturday. This was his choice of movie....

(image source from Google)


I thought the movie was okay. It's not my type of film so I'm probably biased. And I thought the last like ten minutes of the movie was just.....overkill.

Have you rented movies through iTunes?

Do you have any good recommendations for a movie? Or perhaps a recommendation to not watch a certain movie? LOL

What was the highlight of your weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment