Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thursday Night: Spice Route




Thursday night I got together with some friends at lounge/restaurant called Spice Route.


I like the venue - and the Asian (Westernized) food is pretty good.


I think I had the best sake ever here - it was chilled cold and called Wandering Poet. You know where I'll be in the next day or two - yep, checking out LCBO to see if they sell it ;)





(above left to right): Val, Jasmin & myself


What I'm wearing:

Dress is from Forever21

Watch is from Guess

Necklace is from Charlotte Russe






(above left to right): Val, myself and Patrick






(above back row): Patrick & Val.....(bottom row): Jasmin & Daniel





(above back row): myself & Patrick.....(bottom row) Jasmin & Daniel



Have you ever tried sake? Do you like it?

Usually I get hot sake especially at a Japanese restaurant.

But you gotta try chilled Wandering Poet sake if you get a chance!! ;) Let me know if you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment