Monday, September 13, 2010

DIY Mugshot




I really hope I got a bit of a chuckle out of you rather than any worries from my last post....

I would not have posted my last post if I thought it would worry anyone. Plus, I don't think anyone would worry about me LOL

I'm glad to see I made some of you laugh :)



So here's a DIY mugshot post! The website I used for this is FantasyFelon.

It's free, just click "Browse" on the left of the website to start.




The reason my picture looks authentic is because I used a passport photo that I took at Japan Camera on Saturday. This is for my visa application to enter Shanghai, China for vacation on October 8th....you need a recent passport style photo for your visa.

This will be my first visit to China.



And my family always jokes that passport style photos are like mugshots, because you can't smile, you have to show your ears (if my hair was down, I would have to tuck it behind my ears), you have to remove prescription eye glasses (hence I wore my contacts), photo against light background...etc....









Just hope now that China embassy/consulate doesn't find my blog post - I don't think such a serious country would find any humour in my jokes hehe :S It's okay, I'll be on my best behaviour when I'm there for a week....basically means I'll won't be talking much at all!



Will you make a mugshot for fun using FantasyFelon?


Have you ever visited China before? Do you have any interest to?


To be honest, I am worried about visiting China but I figure it's only for a week and I'll be with relatives.

Plus we will only stay in Shanghai....which I have been advised is very very modern.




No comments:

Post a Comment