Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hanging out at Evgueni's studio

I took a 15-20 minute stroll to Evgueni's place yesterday evening.

I really love the city lights at night. And for a big city, Toronto is so nice and quiet on a weekday evening in the Yorkville area (downtown Toronto's high end boutiques/condo living). Especially in windy/chilly weather like last night.

Since there were very few people around last evening, I took a few pictures.




(above): Bloor Street downtown Toronto. Just east of Yonge. You can see the Marriott hotel


(above): I love wide sidewalks and the lights through the trees.
Private residences on the right hand side



(above): The beautiful trees and lighting on the property of Manulife Insurance



(above): Evugeni at work :)




(above): me in a slightly blurry photo









(above): Evgueni's precious (not me!! His speakers LOL)



Thank you again to everyone who took the time/effort to vote on my blog poll :)

My OOTD: striped nautical inspired top from Forever21
Dark wash skinny jeans from Guess

Sandals by Matisse









(above): haha - a tired out Big Foot ;P

Do you enjoy going for late evening strolls? Or do you prefer daytime walks?



No comments:

Post a Comment