Thursday, September 30, 2010

How to: Basic Cable TV with no monthly fees

Okay, this product did not work for me.

But it worked for my parent's tenants and also for my older sister - and it was through them that I tried this TV antenna in the first place.

It was a surprise to my older sister & myself that you can buy this $15 Phillips TV antenna from Walmart to get basic channels that you would usually have to pay a monthly fee for through your TV provider













It's easy set up - there's no instructions. Just align the dish somewhat like this - and you can move the antennas around to help you get better signal once it's plugged to your TV



Only one plug involved. Plug it into the cable plug at the back/side of your TV



If you're paying monthly fees to get a few basic channels, get to Walmart (if you're in America) and try out this Phillips antenna. It's worth a try since Walmart has a good return policy.
I seriously wished it had worked for me.
Just thought I would share this since maybe it could help someone :)
Aside: I am away on vacation right now. This is a scheduled post - I'll get back to your comments when I'm back :) Thankss!

No comments:

Post a Comment