Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lace tops, Casual OOTD & other clothes purchased from Pennsylvania

For the lovelies that wanted to see more face of the day (FOTD) posts and outfits posts.....

this was me on Sunday to meet up with a friend at a local Irish pub






Key to this look: MAC Corduroy eye shadow, Ardell 107 lashes & MAC Creme Cup lipstick













Lace tank from Charlotte Russe, white tank top underneath from Winners,

cardigan from Forever21, handbag from Michael Kors, jeans from Guess, sandals by Matisse





Clothes Purchased from Pennsylvania Trip



I went to Pennsylvania in early August and picked up a few things. Post is a bit delayed but here is a few things I got clothing wise....



I LOVE lace. When I found these lace tanks and tops from Charlotte Russe I was super happy :)
















(above): floral top from Charlotte Russe




I always wanted a destroyed (slashed) tank top. I couldn't find any that I liked at stores, so I bought a plain cotton tank at Forever21 and slashed it myself ;)




(above): before destroying




(above): after destroying



(above): pink shorts from Forever21



(above): white ribbed cotton tanks from Jockey
I almost always layer a white cotton tank under tees and other coloured tanks ;)





(above): tee from Guess



(above): jeans from Guess


(above): polo golf shirts from Macy's

I LOVE the Polo big pony golf shirts. And the "boyfriend/guy" look is "in" for Fall season. Yay! :)

Sooo....what are you up to today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment