Sunday, September 26, 2010

OOTD for Sheesha

Another OOTD
This was to smoke sheesha at Cafe Le Monde earlier this week

Dress from Forever21, handbag from Michael Kors, sandals from Matisse
(haha look at that bruise on the big toe of my left foot! Heels I tell ya)
Sooooo....you know how much I love sheesha after trying it a month ago for 1st time.
Well, I've been trying to convince all my friends who haven't tried it to try it
First victim: Doug




Haha and he LOVED it!
He's taking his other friends for sheesha while I'm away in on vacay.
He's probably at the bar now! (jk)
Oh and I've gotten to know the owner at Cafe Le Monde.
He's such a nice guy once you talk to him :) He even opened up the shop late for Dani, Branko and I to have a drink with him, before they flew back to Europe
I highly recommend this hookah bar if you're around Yonge/Finch
This is a scheduled post since I'm currently away.
So I won't be able to get back to your comments right quickly :(

No comments:

Post a Comment