Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Review: Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief strips

I picked up this up at Shoppers Drug Mart. It was less than $10 I believe.

These are the instructions - really straight forward.
It's like a tape dispenser with a built in scissor as well.


And this is the type of shoe that it's ideal for - anything that's strappy, to reduce friction

You can even use it on flat shoes - like some flat sandals have straps that hurt like a $%*&!


See the slingbacks in the picture above?
Sometimes the heel strap on my slingbacks actually slip off my heel...because as one sales lady at Aldo said, I have a "shallow heel". Basically, my ankle is fat so it doesn't really have a curve to hold most ankle straps well LOL Um, so if you have the same problem, this tape helps the slingback strap have more grip to your heel :)


The strips are a convenient width and they fit well for my strappy shoes
It's a decent foam cushion that provides comfort



And you just peel the back sticking off and apply.

It's easy to remove too, but at the same time they stick well enough that they haven't come off while clubbing in my heels per say

Have you tried these rub relief strips before?
What do you use to make your uncomfortable shoes more wearable?
Aside: this is a scheduled post I made prior to my vacation. I am away at the moment so I apologize for not being able to get back to your comments quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment