Thursday, September 16, 2010

Review: Victoria Secret's Love Spell Eau de toilette

Fragrance is really important. It really completes a whole outfit when you smell nice.
It doesn't matter to me how esthetically pleasing someone is if you can smell their BO or they have bad hygiene.

Victoria's Secret only opened up in Canada this summer. So earlier this year when Dale went to the States, he visited Victoria's Secret because he knew that their Vanilla Jasmine perfume was one of my favourites. And gosh darnnit they discontinued that perfume!

Since they no longer sold my favourite perfume there, he had asked the sales lady what was a popular fragrance of theirs and she mentioned Love Spell.

So Dale bought me three of them because it's either $10 each or 3/$24.

Honestly I don't think Dale knew how selective I am about perfume or else he would not have bought these for me...anyways I appreciate the thought but this stuff smells cheap and synthetic.


I sprayed this stuff on me once and I wanted to take a shower right after.
It's just sooooo synthetic smelling. I honestly don't know how this is a popular seller. It reminds me of all the other 3/$24 fruity synthetic fragrances that La Senza sells.
Don't get upset if you're one of those people that live by this scent. Fragrance is subjective but all I can say is I won't wear this scent and I won't buy this scent as a gift for someone else unless I knew that for some reason, they really liked it.
The upside? It works as a good room spray and bathroom air freshener especially when travelling....because when travelling, those Glade/Air Wick aerosol canned air fresheners will blow your luggage open under pressure so that's the only time these cheap fruity synthetic smelling fragrances have come in handy for me.
Have you smelt those La Senza or Victoria's Secret cheap fragrances?
Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment