Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tagged!



I've been tagged by the lovely sssdawna - thank you for thinking of me Hun :)

I was asked 8 questions...here are my answers:


1. What's the most expensive thing you've ever invested your money in?
Invested....I'd have to say my education. And I consider financial support I have given to my family as an investment, so that as well.

2. Name the magazine subscriptions you have right now.
I am not subscribing to any magazines at the moment.

3. What's something fun you have planned to do in Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2010?
Travel and paaaartay!
I'm flying to Asia this Friday for 30 day trip with my parents to parts of Thailand, Malaysia and Shanghai.
Back in Toronto for 2 weeks to party it up Halloween and all....
Then on November 9th I am leaving again for 3.5 weeks to parts of Thailand, but this time with my girlfriend.
December my younger sister from Edmonton will be home in Toronto to visit us, it's her birthday, my birthday and Christmas....so it's very busy for me the rest of this year :)

4. Tell us what car you drive and if you'd recommend that a friend get the same kind.
I actually do not have a car of my own :( Living downtown Toronto, 35% is spent taking cabs, 40% spent walking....maybe 10% of the time I take TTC public transit and the rest is being driven by friends/my Dad.

5. Have you ever tried to lose weight/get in shape for something?
No.
Sounds lame....wish I could say I got in shape for some hot dude or a nice event!

6. How many people have you gone on a date with this year?
I don't kiss and tell unless it's serious ;)
Plus I stop counting past two...haha
That being said, I am single right now

7. Who has the hairstyle that you want to try next?
I really want to go red. I've been blond-ish, black, various shades of brunette....but not red yet! I want to either go Burgundy/Purple or a Deep Intense Red.
I'd even be open to a dark navy blue hair colour.






8. Do you think that a college degree is worth the time/effort/money it takes to earn it?
I'm very supportive of people being educated through academics. That being said, college is not for everyone.
College degrees are only worth your time if you want to be there...whether it's to further your career, learn a new subject area or you simply enjoy being in school.
I don't feel that college has to be "worth it" only if it gets you a job.
And I don't feel college is "worth it" if you're miserable and being forced to be in school or take certain subject areas/career paths because of pressure from family or other sources.



If you're reading this post and would like to do this tag, then give me the link to your tag or post answers in the comment box :) Here's 8 questions I have for you:
1. What's worst - bad breath or bad BO?
2. Is it typical for you to take naps?
3. A bad habit you're trying to quit?
4. A good habit you're trying to form?
5. Snorkel or scuba?
6. Do you have prescription glasses or contact lenses?
7. Genre of music you love most?
8. Do you like short hair or long hair on the opposite sex?






No comments:

Post a Comment