Monday, September 6, 2010

Thailand in 2 months....

This past weekend included booking a flight to Bangkok Thailand...I'll be going with my girlfriend Jasmin in just over 2 months from now.
Jasmin also moved into my condo building this past weekend!!! Ahhhh! All of our friends were like, "Oh no, that's trouble!" LOL So yeah, the crazies are only four floors apart now :)
(okay okay, I admit I'm on the only crazy one)


wow! I always knew my geography was horrendous but a 20+hour flight from Toronto to Hong Kong?!!!! I need a rocket! haha

I might have to suck up the $90 fee to change my flight home....plans are up in the air if my Dad will go to Malaysia mid November - mid December. If my Dad is going to Malaysia (both my parents were born/raised in Malaysia) then I'll be flying to Malaysia from Bangkok at the end of November to meet Dad.

The reason Jasmin and I are going to Bangkok is because Jasmin's very good friend Oi, is getting married November 19th :)


(above left to right): myself, Oi, Jasmin
The picture above was taken October 2, 2009 at Ultra nightclub. Oi came to visit Toronto and I met her a few times within her 2.5 week stay. I really connected with her and she's such a wonderful person.
I remember on our last night out on her trip, Oi was telling me that even though we just met, she felt so close to me as friends/family and I felt the same way....and then I started sobbing in the club because I was going to miss her :( Good thing I wasn't wearing false lashes back then LOL.
So I've been invited to Oi's wedding as a bridesmaid and I feel so privileged :)
This will be so much fun as it will be both Jasmin & my first time at a wedding.
Anyways, in the same way that I missed Oi, I miss Dani & Branko. I wish I could steal all three of them and the whole bunch of us friends can party everyday in Toronto! ;)
Have you ever felt really connected to someone you only met a few times over a short (2-3 week) time span?

No comments:

Post a Comment