Friday, September 24, 2010

Vacation + Review: Bio Life Oxygen Bleach



Later this evening I'll be heading to airport & on my way to Bangkok Thailand :)


I will not be blogging much while I am on vacation and I will be away a full month.

Back in Toronto Sunday October 24th.

Thank you so much for reading my blog so far ;) I'll keep in touch when I can!
Gosh I miss blogging already haha




A quick review of something that came in handy for me this morning -Bio Life Oxygen Bleach.

I think this is exclusive to Shoppers Drug Mart





















I really like this bleach because

(1) it has no scent (I really do not like how typical bleach smells)

(2) it's a more environmentally friendly household product. Even if you're not too concerned about the environment, it's better for your health so you're not exposing yourself to more harsh household cleaning products

(3) works on coloured fabrics...not just on white fabric

(4) works well to remove stains! Got rid of those red wine stains from drinking too much last night

In fact...the bio life bleach works better than this other stuff I have in my laundry closet





See you! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment