Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend - sister's birthday, Saturday OOTD

My older sister's 35th Birthday was on Sunday :)
Unfortunately she wasn't feeling well & was down with a cold so we skipped family dinner plans. I still got a yummy slice of cake though!

Thursday night I went to C Lounge nightclub. I don't have any pictures, but it was dead there. The club's ambiance is much nicer than Brant House (love the palm trees and shallow pool on the patio!) - and the ladies were as gorgeous as ever.

If you're looking for a club in Toronto that has (1) nice ambiance and (2) beautiful ladies, I'd recommend C Lounge on a Friday or Saturday night.

Saturday night I went to Thompson Hotel's club 1812. Fuck, it was more dead than C Lounge on a Thursday. And the club is underground, nothing appealed to me - I'm not into it and don't recommend it. That's pretty sad if a club is dead on a Saturday night....here's what I wore Saturday night:







Dress from Forever 21, heels from Charlotte Russe (I still look at these shoes and think what a steal compared to those Steve Madden Caryssa heels)


Earrings from a store in China Town.
If you're ever looking for a dramatic pair of lashes, you've gotta check out the Ardell 107s.
They sell them at Pharma Plus/Rexall or, I have ordered them from Madame Madeline.
Lipgloss: MAC's Soft Dazzle Dazzleglass creme (LE?) and MAC's Poetic License LE (I luuuuv Poetic License but WTF MAC made it for the Holiday 2009 collection in a small 2.4 g/0.08 oz tube only!)
This was the only picture I have from Saturday night @ 1812 ;)
Right to Left: Patrick, Mandy, Daniel.


How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment