Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Howdy! 

My costume was planned about 1 hour before heading out last night to Brant House night club.

I went to Seduction (a huge sex store close by) to check out Halloween costumes late September before I left for vacation, but I didn't find anything that looked good or fit well. So by the time I got back from vacation all the decent costumes had been sold out.

Then I remembered this pink cowgirl hat that was gifted to me by a friend in Calgary years ago. He got it from Lammle's which sells all this authentic cowboy stuff LOL
I paired it with a red and white checkered top that Dale bought for me from Forever21 months ago along with a jean skirt. Wish I had some rope as a lasso but oh well.....






This guy's name is John
He's visiting from Australia and told me it's his first Halloween ever since they do not celebrate Halloween in Australia. 


I wanted to take off my hat since it kept hitting people or people kept bumping into it :S 





Left to right: Mo as Zorro, myself, Elias as Scooby Doo

I met Mo at Best Buy earlier this week (believe it or not! LOL) when I went to buy a new laptop. He lives across the street from me and he's new to Toronto. It was his first Halloween experience so I invited him out with us :) 



Myself and Jasmin 
You know Brant House is Jasmin's home away from home right? ;) 






These pictures actually turned out really well because I wasn't drunk LOL 
Oh gosh, if you see some of the pictures from my clubbing night in Malaysia you'll laugh your ass off!

How is your weekend coming along? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment