Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Product Review: Shiseido Moist Hair Pack & Tsubaki Shampoo and Conditioner


Hands down, within top 3 best shampoos and conditioners I've ever used....10/10 in my books



It's the Shiseido shampoo and conditioner. The one above is the "moist pack" one.

I bought mine from the Asian supermarket T & T and I've seen it selling in Asian malls.
I get mine for around $14 each.
This one is usually a few dollars more than the moist pack one, at around $17 a bottle I think.
This is the "damage care" line


There's also a red and gold coloured Tsubaki line sold at the T & T grocery store....


I find that the moist pack version works exactly the same as the Tsubaki version. They're both super moisturizing for my hair. I can't even use it for several consecutive washes in a row because it's so moisturizing it will weigh down my hair.

These have definitely improved the health of my hair. I can't remember the last time my hair felt that nice after washing it with another product.

The only thing is, you should use these in conjunction with one another. I have tried using the Shiseido shampoo, but mixed it with another brand of conditioner and my hair didn't feel as soft after. I also tried using the Shiseido conditioner after shampooing with a different brand shampoo and it didn't make my hair feel as soft after either. Strange huh?

Anyways, I will always have a bottle of Shiseido shampoo and conditioner in my bathroom :)

I highly recommend this product if you have dry/damaged hair.

Have you tried any Shiseido hair care products?

Aside: I'm currently away on vacation and this post was made prior to my trip. I will get back to your comment when I have internet access/am back from vacation :) Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment