Monday, October 4, 2010

Review: Burt's Bees Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar

I LOVE peppermint!

So I picked up this Burt's Bees Peppermint & Rosemary bar of soap when I was at Target while shopping in the States early August.










Cool huh? The wrapper for the soap will degrade into stone powder!



The peppermint scent in the soap is strong enough that it lingers for a bit - and I like that.
Overall this soap is nice to use once in a while...but for some reason I find that I don't feel 100% clean after using it. I know that might not make much sense to you, but I have no other way to explain it. That's why I started to use this as a second wash, after first using my Nivea shower gel to get clean. I just like it for the peppermint scent really.
So would I buy it again....hmmm probably.
Do I recommend it?
Only if you really like peppermint and don't require a squeeky clean feeling :S
Have you ever used a soap that didn't give you that "clean" feeling for some reason?
Aside: Am I getting repetitive?! LOL I'm on vacation right now and this post was scheduled and made prior to leaving for my trip. I'll get back to your comment and blog when I'm back :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment