Saturday, October 2, 2010

Review: TRESemme Curl Activator spray

I bought the Tresemme Curl Activator Spray a few months ago

It's suppose to make the curls in your hair stay curled for a longer period of time.

Yes, it does that.

But this product is like strong hold hairspray. And it makes my the curls in my hair stiff as if I sprayed it down with extra hold hairspray. I don't like that! I want my curls nice and soft to touch :S

I've even tried to spray it lightly and use minimal product, comb it evenly through - still not working for me.

And make sure you have a blow dryer handy when you spray this. If you don't blow dry your hair within a few minutes of applying this, your hair will stiffen really hard before you know it. I tried it once without a blow dryer - so trust me. I could have knocked someone out with my hair if I head bunted them.

No, I will not be repurchasing this product. And I also do not recommend it.

Just use hairspray -it's the same thing.

Although I would recommend light hold hairspray if you want some manageability minus the stiffness hehe ;)

Aside: this is a scheduled post I made prior to my vacation. I'm currently away so I will get back to your comments when I'm back/have internet access ;) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment