Saturday, October 30, 2010

Speaking of shoes....

Remember my friend Dale

We had a falling out late in the summer. But, we got back in touch with each other this month while I was away in Asia.
He sent me a parcel two days ago to thank me for being there for him this past summer when he was going through personal challenges, which was really sweet of him :)








My favourite perfume :) 



Haha look at that toy hamster. So cute! 
And if you love sour cream & onion chips, Ruffles does it best



 I LOVE this brand & flavour of canned tuna. 
Makes me laugh that Dale is giving me canned food. He's like my parents! LOL




 A watch he picked out from Guess for me. 


 I like the large face and the crystals around it. The colours remind me of Springtime 


 And also like my parents he cut out an article on makeup/beauty tips for me LOL



 Ahhh and if you know me, I luv luv luv peep toe platform heels!! 

He got me this pair and the next from a Guess outlet store. The style name is "GFCORNELL"which if you ask me, is identical to the Guess "CHIEF" heels except for the fact that the "CHIEF" heels have a built in rubber sole (but they're like $50+ CDN more than the GFCORNELL ones)




The parcel definitely made my week :) 

How is your weekend coming along? 


No comments:

Post a Comment