Saturday, November 13, 2010

Missing good times....Malaysia's Gosh Nightclub



Soooo, you thought I looked alright in those Halloween pictures huh? 


On my second last night of my 4 week trip to Asia, my cousin Sue Ann & her friends took me out to a new nightclub in Kuala Lumpur called Gosh.

This was Saturday October 23, 2010

Ahhh, just a note about my cousin...she's the best cousin everrrrr!!!  :)

I have a huge extended family - we don't just have kids, we practically breed. And on my Mom's side of the family, Sue Ann is the only person I feel I can be myself.
I wish she lived closer to me - it'd be insane ;)


I'm wearing the navy blue and white striped dress

Because I was the guest, I had the honours of pouring. 
Sue Ann's friends are such great people by the way. Miss you guys!!!





My cousin!!!! Sue Ann!!!!

That's cool that you can see the water droplets huh?! 

I laugh when I see Ara's expression. He's super cool :)


Look at how much smoke is in there man!!
This is what happens when you allow smoking inside the club 



Left to Right: Some Loony in a striped dress, V-not, Serena & another friend in our group







Me: "Whaaat?! What do ya mean another shot....Nooooo. Serena! Put that bottle down!"
V-Not: "No no...this is your welcome to Malaysia drink. Haha"

Me: "Hey, I swear I just took a shot like 10 minutes ago!"
Serena: "No Huni, don't worry, just oneee more"
V-not:"Yes! We ordered the next bottle just for you!"

Me: "Alright. Just One more. One!" LOL




Why, I'm catching flies can't you see?  







Myself & Serena



Made you laugh? ;)





Left to Right: My cousin Sue Ann, her bestie Serena & myself.....and Asri uh, taking a nap ;) 


Left to Right: Zhaun (Sue Ann's bf), Vnot, myself, Sue Ann, Asri taking a nap, Ara, Serena & a friend (forgot his name :S)


Makes me smile when I look at these pictures :) 
I definitely miss Sue Ann & her friends xx


Are you missing someone you had good times with?

No comments:

Post a Comment