Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday Night




Saturday Night my friend Elias had his birthday party. 



Elias hosted his party in his condo's party room. Doesn't it look like a nightclub though?! Crazy!


Elias (that's a cigarette btw) & my girlfriend Mandy




Elias & Len






Richard, James & Elias



Karina (far left), Elias (middle), myself (far right) and a couple of other ladies I haven't been introduced to.

 

Left to Right: Myself, Mandy, Len & Daniel






Elias is the most awesome dude I met from any night club (I met him at Brant House
He's really easy going, laid back, fun, a good dancer....and not like all the other guys I meet from nightclubs who stop talking to me if I don't sleep with them after the 3 or 4th get together. Maybe my expectations on where to meet a friend are not realistic? 



Do you think it's realistic to meet a platonic friend of the opposite from a nightclub? 
Evgueni says no and from my personal experience it's also 98% "no" 


No comments:

Post a Comment