Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vacation Beach Pictures Part 2: Laguna Redang Resort



You know when a picture doesn't do the place justice? 

Well this is one such place.


I literally cried when I had my last stroll on this beach on my previous trip mid October 2010. I have never cried from leaving a place before. 


Laguna Redang is just so beautiful - the beach, the snorkelling trips, the marine life, the staff & the lifeguards that I befriended which were sooo kind to me :) I've even kept in touch with one of the lifeguards and I hope to make a trip back here in the next year or two. 



























I woke up extra early with my Dad so I could watch the sunrise ;)




You know, between this beach in Malaysia and the mountains out in Western Canada, I cannot chose which I am more in love with. 


What's the most beautiful place you've been to? Why? Was it the scenery, the people, the food...?



No comments:

Post a Comment