Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dale and a few more shoes


When I got back from vacation on Tuesday, there were a couple of parcels from Dale waiting for me. 

If you've read my blog for sometime, you'll know Dale has a thing for high heels :P 
He bought me a pair of Steve Madden shoes of my choice and he picked out a pair for me as well. 




These were the babies I chose



The style name is "Scandall" in gold glitter. I LOVE the gold glitter finish! 
It's so festive and I think it would look awesome with almost any solid colour dress.




The second pair which Dale chose are called "Kattrina" in the royal blue shade 



The colour is gorgeous & I think they would look fab with jeans/leggings or even a dress :)

And Dale had visited Toronto briefly while I was away in Thailand last month. 
He surprised me with a gift from Guess and dropped it off at my place. 





The style name is "Hendree

The front buckle and charm is really cute :) 



Thanks so much Dale :) He's such a sweetheart to get me so many things.


What shoes have you been eyeing to get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment