Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NOTD: Forever21 Disco Ball Nail Polish



I picked up a few things from Forever21, including nail polish




I always find glitter nail polish to be a safe bet if I'm not sure about the quality....as long as it looks like there's enough glitter in the polish, I'm set to go

But for colour nail polishes, crappy brands might have super thick formulas, super thin formulas or formulas that just chip very easily :S 



I LOVE the colour above which is the Forever21 Disco Ball Nail Polish. It reminds me of aluminum foil!!!

I applied four coats of the colour and because the glitter can be a bit sharp if it's not sitting along your nail perfectly, I applied two layers of top coat to help cover any sharp edges



The other confetti nail polish I picked up is the gold version of the one above...but this one actually has glitter in it as well
Although this colour doesn't stand out as much as the silver one above, I really like this one too


What's on your nails?
Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?


No comments:

Post a Comment