Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review: Favourite lashes of all time Ardell 107


I've tried quite a number of lashes from MAC, Ardell, Elise and Mod lashes in the past year that I have been whole-heartedly addicted to them.

Ardell, Elise & Mod really measure up in quality - they're not as good as MAC quality (you can feel it in the hair, the band, the movement of the lash if that makes sense) but it comes close for the price considering MAC lashes are three times the price of Ardell ones :S

I buy my Ardell lashes from MadameMadeline
They are reputable as I have placed three orders with them. It takes about 2 weeks to arrive from US to Canada (Toronto) and the nice thing is that no matter how much I have ordered from them, they automatically mark the parcel value at around $20 so I do not have to pay custom fees when I pick up my parcel. The website currency is in USD and yes, MadameMadeline has jacked up their prices but it's still a lot cheaper than buying Ardell lashes from Pharma Plus at $5.99 a pair + 13% sales tax
Welcome to Canada!! jk


For "natural" looking lashes I like Ardell 126




But my all time favourite has been Ardell 107 for some time now 




There's a list of lashes they recommend depending on your eye shape and you can check it out here


I was not comfortable with the 107 lashes in the daytime when I first started wearing lashes. 
I reserved it for dark smokey eye looks whenever I went out at night.

But now I wear them anytime - daytime & nighttime. 
As I wore false lashes more often, I became accustomed to more dramatic lashes

If you love the shape of the 107 lashes like I do but you want it a bit shorter, I highly suggest the Ardell 103 lashes. They are cut the same style but a bit shorter & denser. 


There you go! 
The Ardell 107 is a huge contributor to my made up look and I always get tons of ladies asking about them and/or complimenting me on my lashes.


Eyes: MAC Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow, MAC Brule eyeshadowMAC Blacktrack Fluidline, MAC Smolder & of course,  Ardell 107s
Face: Nothing
Lips: Nothing


***P.S.: if you're a US or Canadian resident and would like to win a free bottle of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion, please look at my previous post and enter in the comments section


No comments:

Post a Comment